Tommy Ray McCurley

May 7, 1951 - November 12, 1968







The Norman Transcript

Tommy Ray McCurley, 18, 630 Villa Drive, was dead on arrival at Norman Municipal Hospital Tuesday as a result of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning from a bathroom stove at his home. Dr. James Silman county medical examiner, ruled the death as accidental.

Services will be at 3:30 p.m. Thursday at the Primrose Chapel with the Rev. Dexter Blevins officiating. Burial will be at the IOOF Cemetery.

McCurley, who was born May 7, 1951 in Ada, moved to Norman in 1957. He was a senior at Norman High School and attended Immanuel Baptist Church.

Survivors include his parents, Mr. and Mrs. H. E. McCurley, of the home; two brothers, Sam McCurley, 830 Richmond Dr. and Hugh McCurley, Los Angeles, Ca, and his grandmother, Mrs. L. E. McCurley, Konawa.

Burial - Norman IOOF






Sharing Memories of Tommy Ray McCurley
e-mail to Peggy Smith

Tommy was a very special person. He always had a smile on his face and love in his heart for those around him. I will always think of him with great fondness and smile when he enters my thoughts.
~Shirley Marshall-Seeman~




NHS 1969 Deceased


Frames made by: Whispering Owl Designs






This page was updated: Monday, 09-Jun-2014 17:58:37 CDT

This site may be freely linked, but not duplicated
in any way without consent.

This site created, maintained & © by Peggy Smith

The copyright (s) on this page must appear on all
copied and/or printed material.

All rights reserved! Commercial use of material within this site is prohibited!